We started Dig It All Productions in 2007 after completion of a documentary about Matt’s late Grandfather, Delbert. Matt had always experimented with and been interested in filming events and editing movies. ”Delbert” kicked that interest into high gear and before we knew it people were requesting our services for their own events.
We opened Hampton Road Studios as an improvement based upon years of experience and dedication to our craft. We started small and simple, but with a clear vision of where we wanted to go. We have been heading towards that goal ever since. A big “Thank You” is owed to all of our wonderful clients of the past, present, and future. They have allowed us to be able to have the best job in the world.
Five Fast Facts:
- We love being married and are rarely apart!
- We have three large Minature Pinschers (Belle, Sam, and Willie) who are spoiled rotten!
- The only reason we currently have cable is because it was cheaper than internet only, but when the special runs out we’re back to rabbit ears. Yes, people call us weird.
- LOST was the only show we watched weekly.
- We love spending our rare weekends off at the lake or just hanging out together since we are best friends (weird we know).